Hey hey friends! This is the first week of the Gabriella’s Favorites outfit of the week! This will be a weekly series where I show you an entire outfit, styled and ready to go with links to the varying shops included in the outfit. I only recommend products that I know are high quality and well loved by myself and Gab already! This week, let’s dip right into summer with this bright, fun outfit!
- Gabriella’s Designs Ruffle Neck Top (Standard Length): This ruffle neck top is a Gabriella’s Designs best seller that started in the summer of 2016. It comes in both crop length and standard top length and is the perfect flare piece for any outfit. The neckline has a somewhat loose elastic and comes in a large variety of colors. The color shown is watermelon, which is a bright, beautiful color that I love to pair with fun, bright prints. The ruffle neck top is a hugely versatile top that looks great with bloomers, shorties, suspender skirts/shorts and so much more. (Also available in big girls sizes)
- Gabriella’s Designs Flat Front Shorties in the Jungle print: The classic Gabriella’s Designs shorties come in a variety of prints and solids. These have a flat front, elastic back, elastic leg, and leg rouching that is perfect for creating a little bubble, but provides more coverage than the standard bloomers. The jungle print is a bright, summery print with a white background and large greenery. I love pairing this print with bright colors, including the watermelon shown here. Shorties are also fantastic for putting under dresses and skirts for our very active kiddos without showing their underwear or diaper. (Also available in big girls sizes)
- Flora & Peg Strawberry Petite Headband: This stunning floral headband is from a shop that I regularly order from. I absolutely love every piece I’ve ever gotten from Darcie at Flora & Peg. This piece features a strawberry floral with bright pink, light pink and green accents. This is a pretty versatile piece for many things in your little’s closet.
- Lady Eleanor & Co Kiwi Linen Eisenhower Bow: If you want to go with a simpler hair accessory, this bow is also great for this outfit! Let me preface this by saying that Lady Eleanor & Co bows are the only bows I buy anymore. Not only is the quality and customer service on point, but the owner is one of the nicest people I’ve met in this small shop community. This Kiwi bow is made of high quality linen and backed with a clip that is strongly adhered and easy to wear. This solid green is so pretty for spring/summer/fall so you can get a lot of use from this color. Because we work with them so much, Stephanie from Lady Eleanor has given you all a code to save on any purchase! Save with code: gabbingwithfriends
- Target Silver Sandals: These are not small shop, obviously, but I completely recommend having a versatile pair of sandals like these. This neutral silver is not only adorable, but goes with literally everything in my daughter’s summer closet.
If you absolutely LOVE this outfit, I have good news! You can snag one or both of these items for 25% off from today through July 19th with code: ootw
That wraps up the very first Gab’s Favorites OOTW! Which piece is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! And if you haven’t joined the Gab Friends VIP Group, make sure you head over there this month. There’s a huge giveaway going on that includes a couple of the shops talked about today. Thanks for stopping by, Friends!
Do you love small shops & styling for your little ones? Would you like to present a Gabriella’s Designs Outfit of the Week? The only requirement is that at least one Gabriella’s Designs piece must be included in the outfit. To apply to guest blog an outfit, head to the contact me section and send me a message!
If you’d like to have one of your own shop items in an Outfit of the Week, you can also head to the Contact forms for information.